Exclusive added value and travel management services are provided for companies that have signed a permanent cooperation agreement with Wrislit. The cooperation agreement is not binding and is free of charge.
ADDED VALUE SERVICES FOR BUSINESS CLIENTS:
- Service out of turn
- Free consultations on trips
- Special prices
- Convenient payment grace period
- Free delivery of travel documents
- Helpline 24 hours/7days a week in case of problems during the trip
- Up-to-date news on business trips, information on special discounts delivered by e-mail.
- Wrislit frequent traveller loyalty programme for companies
- Free Wrislit training for the companyā€™s travel managers
- Wrislit holiday guide service: presentation of seasonal recreational trips for the employees of your company at the time and place of your choice
- Wrislit holiday club service: trip offers and discounts for employeesā€™ personal trips
- Wrislit photograph exposition of the trips in your office
- Consultations on the issues related to the loyalty card, provision of airline forms for a frequent traveller card to be received, point registration when reservation is made
- Honoring individual travellersā€™ requests (catering, choice of plane seats, smoking and non-smoking accommodation) depending on the supplierā€™s capability.
FORMATION AND MONITORING OF TRAVEL POLICY
Wrislit provides company travel policy formation and monitoring services to its business clients. Upon your request, we will provide consultations on the purchase rules of the companyā€™s travel services, processes, exceptions, as well as assistance in managing the companyā€™s travel budget.
MANAGEMENT OF TRAVEL EXPENSES
As travel expenses make up one third of a companyā€™s expenses, it is important for companies to use money for traveling in the most reasonable way. Our business clients can always save money as we offer trips at the most favourable prices. This is guaranteed by our qualified consultants, agreements with service suppliers and the corporate prices they apply and participation in airline business loyalty programmes.
Travel expenses are also determined by other factors, such as reservation time, a clientā€™s travel habits, route choice decisions and suppliers. To observe travel expense trends, analyze the possibilities to optimize savings and the travel expense budget, there is a need for precise statistics of the companyā€™s travel expenses. Wrislit was the first in Lithuania to install and use AGM, one of the most popular European tourism data management systems; thus, it can offer travel expense reports to its business clients. The advanced AGM system generates reports of various types, classifies and provides consolidated data according to various criteria: purchase period, tourism product groups, main routes, the most popular suppliers, passengers, the purchases separate branches make and other client requests. The reports display the most useful transportation companies, tourism service suppliers and the most popular routes. With these travel expense statistics on hand, we feel stronger representing a clientā€™s interests in negotiations with suppliers on special prices and discounts.
YOUR TEAM OF PERSONAL TRAVEL CONSULTANTS
Highly committed Wrislit consultants work for your companyā€™s needs. Our specialists will try to get acquainted with your company to offer trips most satisfying your companyā€™s needs.
Do you want to learn more? Contact Wrislit Commercial Division at (8 5) 248 72 38/42, email@example.com